Гипермаркет знаний>>Английский язык>>Английский язык 4 класс>> Being happy together!
1. Look at the picture. Listen to Mag's story. Say what her family like to do on Saturday and Sunday.
2. Listen and read:
father, grandfather, grandpa, grandma, star
mother, grandmother, brother, son, grandson, mUll1
grandmother, grandfather, dad, grandma, grandpa,family
daughter, granddaughter, for, draw, water
3. Look at the picture in Ex. 1. Complete the text.
My name is Mag. My surname is Black. I've got a big family. I have got a father,... We like to be together on Saturdays and Sundays. Yesterday I took a funny photo of my family.
Look at my mother! She is beautiful. My younger sister and I look like our mother. My mother likes to ... with my sister Becky. My grandfather likes to ... for my brother. My father likes to .... My grand-mother likes to .... My dog likes to ... and my cat likes to ... . I love my family.
4. Look at the picture. Say who Bill (Mag) is for...
Example: Bill is a son for his mother.
Mag is a daughter for her mother.
...for his / her grandmother.
...for his / her father.
... for his / her sister.
...for his / her grandfather.
5.Look at the picture. Say what Mag's family did last Sunday. Use these words:
| played, took a photo of, watched, made, read [red]
Example: Mag's grandfather made a toy last Sunday.
6. Play the game "Mime and guess!" Say what your classmate did yesterday. Use these words:
| have lunch, read a book, watch TV, do his / her |
homework, draw the picture, ski in the park, play
chess, listen to music, play the piano, take photos,
play puzzles, make a toy .
7. Look at the picture in Ex. 1 on p. 65. Answer the questions.
1) Has Mag got a small family?
2) Does Mag's brother like to watch stars?
3) Is Mag's dog white and black?
4) Have they got a parrot?
5) Do Mag's mother and sister Becky write letters on Sundays?
6) Did Mag take a photo of the stars yesterday?
7) Can Bill read books?
8. Alex gave an interview (,n;aJI HHTepBblO) to Mag yesterday. Listen and complete the sentences.
Alex has got...
a) a mother, a father and a sister.
b) a mother, a father and a grandmother.
c) a mother, a father and a brother.
On Sundays Alex's family like to...
a) ride horses in the country.
b) ride bikes in the country.
c) ride scooters in the park.
9. Say what you like to do on Sundays Ask your classmates. Use the words:
| skate, play chess / tennis / piano, draw pictures, |
make a snowman, watch TV / video, play puzzles,
ride (my) bike / scooter, play with (my) toys, read
books, write letters, listen to music, roller skate, I
take photos, fly a kite, have a picnic,
Example: I like to play computer games. And you, Masha?
I like to walk in the park. And you, Sasha?
10. Say what you did last Sunday. Ask your classmates.
Example: I took photos of my family last Sunday. And
11. Read the text about Mag's neighbours (coceди), Mr and Mrs Wilson. Answer the question: "Who came to see Mr and Mrs Wilson?"
On Saturday Mrs Wilson got up early in the morning. She had a lot to do. She said to Mr Wilson, "It's time to get up! We've got visitors later today."
After breakfast Mrs Wilson said to Mr Wilson, "Please go shopping. Buy bananas, apples, sweets and some ice cream. "
Mr Wilson bought a lot of bananas and sweets, red apples and some ice cream.
Mrs Wilson came to the kitchen and took butter, eggs and sugar. She made a big cake. Then she cooked a tasty dinner.
Mrs Wilson put on (Ha.n;eJIa) her nicest dress.
Mr Wilson put on his best blue shirt.
"I think we are ready," said Mr Wilson. They saw a car which stopped next to their house. They opened the door.
And here was Jason and his mum and dad. Jason was six years old. He came to the country to see his grandma and grandpa. They were all happy.
12. Put the sentences in the correct order. Read them.
"Buy bananas, apples, sweets and some ice cream."
They opened the door.
"It's time to get up. We've got visitors later today."
He put on his best blue shirt.
Mrs Wilson made a big cake.
He came to see his grandma and grandpa.
13. Say what Mr and Mrs Wilson did in the morning.
14. Complete the questions. Ask your classmate to answer them.
Example: When did Mrs Wilson get up?
... did Mr and Mrs Wilson get up early?
... did the grandfather buy?
... did the grandmother make a cake?
... was six years old?
... people came to see the grandma and the grandpa?
| Who? |
15. Say what little Jason and his family did on Saturday.
Enjoy English. 4 класс. Биболетова М.З., Денисенко О.А., Трубанева Н.Н., Обнинск: Титул, 2007. - 144с.
Английский язык за 4 класс бесплатно скачать, планы конспектов уроков, готовимся к школе онлайн
задачи и упражнения
практикумы, тренинги, кейсы, квесты
риторические вопросы от учеников
аудио-, видеоклипы и мультимедиа
графики, таблицы, схемы
юмор, анекдоты, приколы, комиксы
притчи, поговорки, кроссворды, цитаты
фишки для любознательных
учебники основные и дополнительные
Совершенствование учебников и уроков
исправление ошибок в учебнике
обновление фрагмента в учебнике
элементы новаторства на уроке
замена устаревших знаний новыми
Только для учителей
календарный план на год
Если у вас есть исправления или предложения к данному уроку, напишите нам.
Если вы хотите увидеть другие корректировки и пожелания к урокам, смотрите здесь - Образовательный форум.