Гипермаркет знаний>>Английский язык>>Английский язык 7 класс>> I went to Turkey
1 Listen and read. Match the underlined words with their translations.
1. I liketo take pictures with my new camera.
2. I had a great suntan after my holiday in Turkey.
3. The trip was very exciting . I saw a lot of interesting things.
4. The cockerel woke us up in the morning when we stayed in the village.
5. The waiter brought me a cup of coffee and a sandwich.
6. Paul and Mary are from our entertainment team. They can sing and dance.
f) команда, развлекающая отдыхающих
Guess the meaning of the underlined words.
1. When you go to the sea, you can learn windsurfing .
2. Please send me a nicepostcard from your holiday.
3. In summer when it's hot, children play in thefountains .
4. You can have a nice pizza in this Italian restaurant .
Приставка un- + прилагательное = прилагательное с отрицательным значением.
Например: safe (безопасный) — unsafe (небезопасный)
2 Write the negative form of the adjectives.
Model: tidy — untidy.
official, comfortable, tidy, kind, real, interesting, true
3 Misha, Rob and their friends are sitting around the campfire and playing a game. They are telling stories about their holidays. They can tell the truth or they can make something up. Read and find the story which is not true. Explain your answer.
Last year my father said, "We are going to St Petersburg." I was very happy and told all my friends about the trip. They were interested in St Petersburg too and I promised to send postcards to everybody. My first days in St Petersburg were very exciting — I forgot about everyone. We saw the Hermitage, the biggest museum in the city. Then we went to the Kunstkammer, one of the oldest museums in Russia and the Bolshoi Theatre. We stayed in Peterhof and I could see the beautiful fountains and palaces out of my window.
On the last day I remembered about the postcards. The weather was very nice, so all my family went to the Summer Garden and I stayed at home. I felt very unhappy but I wrote thirty-five postcards and sent them to my friends!
In April we went to Turkey to Bodrum. I didn't like it there. We were unlucky with the weather, and the sea was cold. Our room was dirty and small, and there was no TV The food in the restaurant was disgusting, the waiters were unfriendly and the entertainment team was really boring. There was a mini- zoo next to our hotel, so every day a cockerel woke us up at seven o'clock in the morning!
Misha and I went to Moscow. That was a cool trip! We went to Red Square and spent a day in the Kremlin. We took pictures of the Tsar Bell and the Tsar Cannon. We visited the Armoury Chamber and saw the treasures of the Russian tsars. I also went to St Basil's Cathedral. For me it is the symbol of Moscow. In the evening we went to the Bolshoi Theatre and saw a wonderful ballet. We had very little time and I didn't see the Tretyakov Gallery. I hope we can do it next time.
4 Listen and check your answers. What is the name of a famous theatre?
5 Find adjectives with a negative meaning.
6 Answer the questions.
Who went on holiday abroad?
Who went to a big city?
Who went to the sea?
7 Discuss. What о you think?
Whose holiday was the most exciting? Why?
Whose holiday was the least exciting? Why?
Whose holiday was the most expensive?
Whose holiday was the cheapest?
8 Answer true, false or no information. Try to find more information.
1. It is sometimes cold in Turkey in April.
2. If you go to the sea, you can learn windsurfing.
3. The Tsar Bell is the biggest bell in the world.
4. The Hermitage is the biggest museum in the world.
5. The Hermitage is the oldest museum in St Petersburg.
6. Holidays abroad are always the most expensive.
A Whose photos (1-1 0) are these?
Model: The first picture is Olga's. She went to Turkey and took a picture of a Turkish market.
В Fill in the gaps with a positive or a negative form of the adjectives.
lucky, friendly, usual, happy, comfortable, kind
1. I didn't buy those shoes because they were ....
2. I was .... My father brought me a present.
3. Miss Nasty is a very ... woman. Everybody is scared of her.
4. Snow in August is very ....
5. Alice was .... She won a prize in the lottery.
6. The English were very .... When I got lost in London, they showed me the way.
С Write 6 to 8 sentences about your usual holiday. Use the table for ideas.
|| abroad, camping, to the village, to the sea
| What's the place like?
|| beautiful, exciting, boring, interesting, cold, warm
| With who? (с кем?)
|| alone, with my family, with my friends
| How do you get there?
|| by train, by plane, by car, walk
| Where do you stay?
|| at my granny's, at the hotel, at our friends', at the campsite (кемпинг)
| What do you do there? |
| swim, play, read, help with the garden, visit interesting places, take pictures, meet old friends
К. И. Кауфман, М. Ю. Кауфман Английский язык: Счастливый английский.ру / Happy English.ru: Учебник англ. яз. для 7 кл. общеобраз. учрежд.— Обнинск: Титул, 2008.— 288 с: ил.
Библиотека с учебниками и книгами на скачку бесплатно онлайн, Английский язык для 7 класса скачать, школьная программа по обществознанию, планы конспектов уроков
задачи и упражнения
практикумы, тренинги, кейсы, квесты
риторические вопросы от учеников
аудио-, видеоклипы и мультимедиа
графики, таблицы, схемы
юмор, анекдоты, приколы, комиксы
притчи, поговорки, кроссворды, цитаты
фишки для любознательных
учебники основные и дополнительные
Совершенствование учебников и уроков
исправление ошибок в учебнике
обновление фрагмента в учебнике
элементы новаторства на уроке
замена устаревших знаний новыми
Только для учителей
календарный план на год
Если у вас есть исправления или предложения к данному уроку, напишите нам.
Если вы хотите увидеть другие корректировки и пожелания к урокам, смотрите здесь - Образовательный форум.